Monday, March 19, 2012

I'm Back!! {With a new TGIM!}

Yes, I am still alive! I am sorry I have taken a little hiatus.  Things around the Pendergist's house have been a bit crazy and slightly overwhelming.  I am back! (Not that things have calmed down.) And I will do my best to keep the posts coming, regardless of the chaos!

For this week's truly great idea, I wanted to feature some truly great finds from ETSY! I just love Etsy! You can find about anything you are looking for (or aren't looking for) on Etsy. I "wandered" around this virtual flea market and discovered some hidden treasures that truly are great ideas!





Custom Birth Prints-










I think these birth prints would make adorable artwork for any nursery! Not to mention what a keepsake!







Chevron Stripe Outlet Covers-






I think these could be a fun accent to any room! Especially maybe a kid's room or a bathroom.









DIY Wall & Furniture Stencils-







Love, Love, LOVE these!! You buy these large scale wall stencils or furniture stencils with the DIY directions and you stencil any pattern on your wall or update an old piece of furniture. I seriously may have to try this... hmm... what needs a stencil face lift?

What about you?! What has been  your favorite Etsy find?


Amy






No comments:

Post a Comment