Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Whew...

Happy Monday! Life has been very hectic (and very tiring) for the Pendergists.  I'm booting this week's TGIM post with a "catch up on life with us" post....Surely you can find a truly great idea in here, somewhere! *wink*

I had a major job installation a couple of weeks ago.  It went really well, but we are working at finishing up some last minute things.  My photographer, Amy Hough Photography, came out and did a photo shoot of the finished room.  I am excited to get pictures back from that. I hope to get them posted soon!!


In case you haven't heard, we found out about 6 weeks ago that we are having another little one! Yay!! We are super excited, slightly surprised, and oh so... ..TIRED!! I am finally starting to gain some energy back and my appetite is beginning to show up (which isn't a good thing)! But part of my "hiatus" has been from EXTREME exhaustion!!! I don't remember being quite this tired when I was pregnant with #1... oh wait! I wasn't!!! I didn't have a toddler to chase around!! But all is going very well.  Our first doctor's appointment went great and little peanut no.2 is growing rapidly!


Now, if I can just get back into the swing of things...




Bill turned the big 3-0  the end of March, however, I planned his birthday celebration a week later. I booked the picnic area on opening night of the Arkansas Travelers'baseball season... (that should earn me wife of the year, right?!) We had a blast! The picnic area came with catered, all-you-can-eat good 'ole American baseball game food and soft drinks. I had his birthday cake made in the shape of a baseball. Seriously, an actual sphere shaped ball! We also got stadium seats to watch the game. We invited our closest friends and had an absolute "ball"! (hehe sorry.. ) And all during the 6th inning, they scrolled "Happy Birthday, Bill!!" across the scoreboard. I think I made my man proud.

And all of this and I have NO pictures! Yep. Pitiful. I am SOO not a picture taker. I always get caught up in the moment talking, or whatever and I always forget! I am trying to get better.. especially since I am blogging about these things. But I dropped the "ball" (hehe sorry...again) on this one. But you can enjoy the image of the invitation I sent out for the party... I designed it myself and stuffed them into red envelopes.....





Hope you all had a fantastic Easter weekend! We sure did! We had an excellent service at church Sunday morning, ate a yummy lunch prepared by my mother-in-law, and hunted eggs with Sophie! She was so cute! She caught on quickly...








I hope you all had a blessed Easter weekend!! Happy Monday, everyone!!


-Amy-

No comments:

Post a Comment