Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pumpkin Patch!

So, with all the nesting projects and the crazy shuffle around here to wrap things up before the new baby comes, we thought we would have a fun family weekend with just the three of us before Sadie's big arrival.  We took Sophie to the pumpkin patch on Saturday. She had a blast! We enjoyed a hay bale ride, picking a pumpkin in the patch, admiring the goats, pigs, and ponies, and of course, playing in the corn pit! (Who knew!?) It was a bittersweet weekend for me.  It is always exciting to welcome a new member to the family, especially a little bitty one, but my pregnancy hormones get a tad emotional knowing with the new addition means dividing my time between my two children, which means they will grow up twice as fast! So it was fun to take one last advantage of just the one sweet girl and for just a weekend, spoil her a tad and for just one weekend feel as if I put time on pause.









-Amy-

No comments:

Post a Comment