Sunday, September 23, 2012

I'm Back/ Happy Fall... (Ya'll)

It's the most wonderful time of the year! (And yes, I am aware it isn't Christmas.) Fall time is my favorite season! It always excites me to see the stores starting to put out mums and pumpkins for sale. It is a sure sign that autumn is upon us.  And I don't know about you, but we are in desperate need of a change in season.  Our summer was long (and HOT!). There were definitely many highs to our summer, and unfortunately some lows. But I can tell you one thing for sure, this pregnant gal is sure glad the 100 degree days are gone! 

I am getting back in the groove of things, and hope to start posting regularly again. I cannot wait to share the many exciting things from our summer! We kicked off the summer with a fun, family vacation to Europe for three weeks, celebrated our little girl's 2nd birthday, celebrated the discovery of having another little girl, many nesting projects completed around the house, a few client installations completed, a fun 4D ultrasound visit revealing that our new little girl looks like my dad (go figure!), and finishing our new nursery while updating Sophie's room to a "big girl room". Whew! Things have been a little busy to say the least. 

Hope you all had a wonderful summer time! Good things are in store this fall! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment