Monday, January 30, 2012

{TGIM} Super Excited about this Super Bowl!

I absolutely love any reason to throw a party. There is nothing like a good 'ole get together. Family, friends, food, and lots of fun. I was raised believing that the saying, "The more the merrier," was actually one of the [original] ten commandments.  Super Bowl Sunday was no exception. I remember as a kid we would lead the pack to our home, after Sunday night church, of course, for an evening full of Super Bowl commercials, chips of every flavor, and plenty of entertainment.  This week I 'kick-off' our countdown to the Super Bowl with a roundup of great Super Bowl parties of past. Sometimes all you need is a little inspiration through pictures.  Pick up your great party tips and ideas to make for another Monday of truly great ideas...
SUPER BOWL XLVI !!!!

Keep it casual and fun with themed snacks and treats and sporty decor.



Photo by: TinyPrints blog



Kid-friendly Super Bowl party for the whole family to enjoy:


Photo by: TopPartyideas.com



Family-Friendly Super Bowl snacks:

Chocolate Rice Crispy Treats

Turf Football Cupcakes












I love this anti pasta platter idea!!



Party Invites by Tiny Prints





Have a super party, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Makes me want to have a party and I don't even like football!!

    ReplyDelete